Re: I18N-ACTION-401: Send source text for "intro to web addresses" to dennis

On 12/02/2015 15:13, Internationalization Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> I18N-ACTION-401: Send source text for "intro to web addresses" to dennis
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/401
>
> Assigned to: Richard Ishida

hi Dennis,

here (attached) is the source file for the article, as per my action.

We have a style guidelines doc gathering dust at
http://www.w3.org/International/style/article-styleguide
which may be useful for inline stuff, but the article template at
http://www.w3.org/International/style/_template.php
may give you a better idea of how we do the structural stuff, such as
side notes, etc.  Otherwise, just follow the current doc.

I updated the current article to the latest html5 template.

I also fixed some test related links that were broken.

The php variable assignments at the top should be self-explanatory.

let me know if you have any questions,

cheers,
ri