Re: I18N-ISSUE-200: Position of ruby [.prep-HTML5]

On 25/09/2012 17:20, Phillips, Addison wrote:
> I was of the impression that CSS Ruby *already* allows control of which side the ruby appears on.

Yes, it's in the spec. ruby-position. I was thinking that the spec needs
work, but you're right we probably shouldn't worry about that.

> The non-specification of complex or multiple ruby in markup is the barrier to it appearing on both sides of the same base,
> not the lacking of specification for styling.

Ian has now specified multiple ruby annotations for a single base (in
two different ways) in the HTML5 spec (ie. the fundamental aspect of
complex ruby). (Those are the changes I've been reviewing.)

RI