RE: PROV Last Call - internationalization review request

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the note. I did see the chairs email and I just now added your documents to our review radar. We should be able to meet your schedule and we look forward to submitting any comments, including on the questions below.

Regards (for I18N),

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Lab126)