Re: I18n and Linked Data - an important (but fixable) omission?

It is quite long, indeed, and would thus become a focal point of that scope section. IRI are worth mentioning, but they are *way* less important for a *general* library agenda than Linked Data or Open Data.
And as Martin mentioned, IRIs is already taken care of in the RDF spec...

Thereá also a big "can of worms" flashing next to the sentence that has "URL". It's as clearly written as it can be. But for a while, I've made presentations to less technical colleagues in libraries, which included in a same slide both "URL" and "URI". It has never served me, I can tell you!

Antoine