Re: I18N-ISSUE-128: Why is content-language non-conforming? [HTML5-prep]

This is the result of the big discussion we used to call HTMLs "issue
88".  It was made non-conforming partly because the major browsers had
lately begun to make it do something, but not the thing that was
appropriate (ie. compete with lang attribute).

RI

--
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/register