Re: Normalization of CSS Selectors: a rough outline [I18N-ACTION-39]

On 05/09/2011 12:53 AM, Koji Ishii wrote:
> I’ve got some more feedback. It looks like this issue is hard to get
> into conclusion in a week or so for me.

I don't think that applying NFC or NFD normalization is appropriate
for text content. I believe the last round of discussions around
normalization seemed to make that very clear, to me at least.

I think the question before the i18nWG right now is the one I posted
last month:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Apr/0196.html

~fantasai