Re: Contacts API: ready for a review?

Hi Addison,

I believe that the latest working draft of the Contacts API [3] is now
feature complete and is ready for i18n review. We are still discussing some
ideas around the actual format of contact data but the target is to enter LC
in the coming weeks. I18N input before that would be helpful.

Thanks and look forward to your feedback.

- Richard