From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Arthur Barstow
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 10:47 AM
To: W3C Chairs
Subject: Heads-up: Last Call Working Draft of DOM 3 Events

Earlier today WebApps began a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a LCWD
of the DOM 3 Events spec:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

Assuming the WG agrees with this CfC, our plan is to publish the LC on
September 7 with a 6-week review period ending October 18 (approximately
2 weeks  before TPAC).

*Since we intend to explicitly ask the following WGs to review the LC:
HTML, I18N, WAI P&F, Forms, SVG, VB and CSS, we would appreciate it, if
the Chairs/TCs of these WGs would please inform us as soon as possible
(by September 6 at the latest) if the above dates are problematic. *

-Art Barstow