RE: Proposed changes to Choosing a Language Tag article

Thanks Mark.

One thing I'd like to do (though not to block publication of the updated article), especially if we are to word this so strongly, is develop a list of which specific language tags should defer to the macrolanguage tag.  (This is particularly useful for my lookup tool, for which I have currently only added information for zh and ar[1].)

Do you have such a list already?

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead