Re: HTML5 Issue 11 (encoding detection): I18N WG response...

*shrugs*

as far as i can tell its something that shouldn't be defined by the
developers, but rather defined by the localisation teams who choose a
suitable default encoding for the particular UI locale they are developing.

--
Andrew Cunningham
Senior Manager, Research and Development

Ph: +61-3-8664-7430
Fax: +61-3-9639-2175

Email: andrewc@vicnet.net.au
Alt email: lang.support@gmail.com