Re: [widgets] i18n proposals document

I just glanced at this, but the first line is wrong: Internationalization,
or i18n, is the automated process employed by a user agent to select
localized content from a widget package that matches the language
preferences of an end-user.

If you want a term for the latter phrase, fine. But that isn't the meaning
of "internationalization", which is a development process (enabling a
program to be easily localized, without code changes).
"internationalization" is not a user runtime selection process.

Mark