RE: requesting response for i18n comment 6: Unicode normalization

Hi Thierry,

Sorry about the delay. Actually, we just finished our teleconference [1] in which my response to your WG was endorsed. You should see it within the hour.

Addison

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/12/17-core-minutes.html

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126