RE: [CSS Marquee] i18n comment 1: RTL without direction

For the record: on behalf of the I18N Core WG, we're satisfied with this resolution [1].

Kind Regards,

Addison (for I18N)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/11/26-core-minutes.html#item05

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.