From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Charles McCathieNevile
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 11:30 AM
To: WebApps WG; www-style@w3.org
Cc: HTML WG; www-svg
Subject: Selectors API: New Last Call

Hi folks,

there is a new last call draft of the "Selectors API" spec:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-selectors-api-20081114/

You are invited to review the document and send comments to
public-webapps@w3.org with "[selectors-api]" in the subject, through 12
December 2008. If you have pending comments and need more time, please
write before this date to request more time.

A request has been sent to the public lists of Web Apps, SVG, HTML and SVG
groups who are explicitly requested to provide review. We would like
review from WAI and i18n although we do not expect to have changed
anything since the last draft that would lead to substantive comments.

cheers

Chaals