Re: WS-I18N facetime...

Thank you Addison for hosting this meeting.

A couple of technical topics that I think is desirable to talk about
includes the followings:
(1) programming language binding
(2) specifying LDML items

I am attaching notes for (2), to help find an optimal way of identifying
an i18n preference item.

[WS-I18N Draft]
http://www.w3.org/International/core/ws-i18n/ws-i18n.html

[A proposed update - appears we can refine more, some ideas in the pdf
attachement]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-i18n-comments/2008Jun/att-0009/WS-I18N-Draft-edited.htm

Regards,
-Dan