Re: Last Call Comments for SVG 1.2 Tiny

Hello Doug,

Thanks for your comments.

At 14:45 08/09/21, Doug Schepers wrote:

>Martin Duerst wrote (on 9/21/08 1:21 AM):

>> If that other list has a tracker. I18N lists don't.
>
>CSS does.

Ok. I don't see a problem if you have a different agreement with
them than with us. What you do with CSS is just between CSS and SVG.

>> [identifying issues by URIs, in true Web Architecture fashion, anybody?]
>
>That would be rather unwieldy.  A nice thing about Tracker is that it
>can pick up ACTION and ISSUE keywords in the subject line of the email,
>decreasing the likelihood that the identifier is trimmed, and the email
>is not picked up by Tracker.  Putting URIs in the subject line is not
>tenable.
>
>I think something like SVG-ISSUE-# or CSS-ACTION-# would suffice.  But
>again, it would have to be implemented, and that doesn't solve the
>problem in the immediate timeframe.

In the subject header, some shortcut indeed seems appropriate.
And it may not be too difficult a change from ISSUE-# to
SVG-ISSUE-#.

>What's wrong with having the discussion on www-svg?

The I18N people from which you may want to get some input are not
on that list (we can't be on all other WGs lists) and don't want
to join that list because it will contain many postings that are
irrelevant for I18N.

Regards,    Martin.