RE: [CSS Marquee] i18n comment 2: Vertical text support

Thanks for the clarification, Elika

Ah, now I see in the status section:
" This specification only defines the marquee effect for level 2 of the CSS
box model, i.e., for horizontal text only, as defined by CSS level 2
[CSS21]. It is expected that this specification will be updated and
generalized to include vertical text, once the CSS Text Layout module
[CSS3TEXTLAYOUT] is stable. "

Sorry for not spotting that before.

RI

Richard Ishida