New issue (was: Re: IRI draft refresh and timeline)

Hello Paul,

At 23:42 08/07/28, Grosso, Paul wrote:

>Martin,
>
>Regarding
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-bis-03.txt

>2.  I see that there is still no mention of the acronym LEIRI.
>The XML Core WG had discussed this at
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2008May/0004
>should ask you to include this acronym in IRI-bis, and I thought
>I had emailed you with this request, but I can't find a record of
>such a message, so I may have failed to make this request.

I don't remember such a request, but that doesn't guarantee
that I never received any.

>In the
>second sentence of the first paragraph of section 7, please change:
>
>  This section provides a definition and a name
>  (Legacy Extended IRI)
>
>to:
>
>  This section provides a definition and a name
>  (Legacy Extended IRI or LEIRI)
>
>or something similar.

Quite obvious. Listed as issue leiri-abbrev-118 and fixed
in my internal copy.

I can produce version -04 any time today or tomorrow
(my Thursday, your Wednesday late), but then I might
not have much of a chance to do any editing through
the first two or three weeks of August.

Regards,    Martin.