Re: [XHR] i18n comment 6: combining of multiple Accept-Language headers

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:31:14 +0100, Addison Phillips
<addison@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't this qualify as "feedback"? :-)

Most certainly, but as you indicate below...

> I realize that this may not be a widely used feature of XHR. But
> implementers should probably be aware that, since the setRequestHeader
> method sets HTTP headers, concatenation is not always sufficient for
> compliance with RFC 2616, etc.

I made it more clear that it appends if there is already a header with the
same name:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/#setrequestheader

--
Anne van Kesteren