Re: Tagging text with no language (Draft for review)

Hello Richard,

I think this looks good in general. But I'm not sure
things like "mark up HTML or XML content for language"
is clear enough for everybody, the 'for' looks a bit
unusual. There are similar wording issues in other
places.

Regards,   Martin.s