RE: Review tables updated

I wanted to add a link from the tables back to the list of reviews, so while doing that for the ruby css review, I dropped in the new standard page template too.  I also did the SMIL review, and may change others in odd moments.

http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0709-css3-ruby/
http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0708-smil30/

Cheers,
RI