RE: [WCAG2 TECHS] i18n comment: Direction of text

=================================

Thank you. The i18n Core WG is satisfied by this.

We will, however, send some comments on H34 and H56 separately.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/