RE: "W3C I18N Topic Index" page

Hi Najib,

This isn't the only document that's not in the indexes. Despite having made the process for updating the topic index very easy recently, I've found I haven't had time to go through all the resources and index them.

I've actually had a couple of people promise they would help with indexing, but no one has yet.

So I just indexed that document under Language with the following keywords: language negotiation^Accept-Language^file extensions^Apache^MultiViews^AddLanguage^LanguagePriority (so it will appear in several places now).

Note, btw, that you could have found the article by going to the techniques index, selecting Server setup > Language > Setting up MultiViews language negotiation on Apache

The techniques index though requires a good deal of work too, to bring it up to date. Any volunteers (preferably with some experience of indexing work)?

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)