RE: Reply to "[Comment on ITS WD] Attributes missing?"

I think the edited text doesn't reflect what I was expecting, after our
discussions.

The current text now lists elements that can appear locally along with a
sublist of the attributes that each element supports.

The request as I understood it was to list, in addition to the elements that
can appear locally, the attributes that can appear locally on any element
etc. )

I think you have that list (repeated 5 times over) already in the text.

I would suggest you have a single set of bullet points that includes the
names of elements and also the attributes. Eg.

-	<span> ....
-	<rb> ....
-	<ruby> ...
-	translate ....
-	locNote ...
-	locNoteType ...

and mention briefly that the elements mentioned can carry all the attributes
listed themselves.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead