Re: On citing Unicode

To be absolutely correct, you would write:

[[
Unicode String: A sequence of Unicode code points [Unicode]. Also known as a 'character string': note however that a Unicode String may contain code points that are reserved (that is, not assigned to characters), to allow for compatibility with future versions of Unicode that may assign them.
]]

[[
A SPARQL query string is a Unicode string (c.f. section 6.1
String concepts of [CHARMOD]) in the language defined by the following
grammar, starting with the Query production. For productions with excluded
character classes (for example "[^<>'{}|^`]"), the characters are
excluded from the range #x0000 - #x10FFFF.
]]