Re: mapping of XML names into programming language

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply. I think I understand your problem now better,
although I don't know an ad hoc solution yet. Today we will have an i18n
core call, where we will address the problem, so we should be able to come
back to you tomorrow.

Felix