Re: I18n comment: xml and namespaces version

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:36:22 +0900, <ishida@w3.org> wrote:

> Comment from the i18n review of:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-css3-selectors-20051215/
>
> Comment 5
> At http://www.w3.org/International/reviews/0601-css3-selectors/
> Editorial/substantive: S
> Location in reviewed document:
> Sec. 6.1.1
> [http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-css3-selectors-20051215/#typenmsp]
>
> Comment:
> Which version of XML Namespaces (and XML) is supported by the document?

and that is the reason why it should say what happens if there is a clash
in versions. Or it should add a note to warn the users of such clashes,
e.g. saying

"This specification does not provide mechanisms to avoid clashes which
might occur due to different versions of markup languages. An example are
clashes between different versions of XML.