RE: I18n Core WG comments on CSS3 Selectors

Procedural note:

If you reply to Bjoern's questions, please respond to each comment in a
separate mailnote (as requested in the comment page).  We have degenerated
several times in the past into an mess of threads that can be very hard to
untangle by some people responding to some parts of a message like this, and
others to other parts.

In the past I have used subject headers such as "RE: I18n Core WG comments
on CSS3 Selectors [14]" to refer to discussion of comment #14, and found
that works well.

Felix, many of these questions are against comments you made.  I'll hold off
for a while to see whether you prefer to answer them.  I'm happy to reply to
those I raised, but may not do so today.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)