From: "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter@jabber.org>
To: uri@w3.org
Subject: "last call": draft-saintandre-xmpp-iri
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 01:24:06 +0900

AFAIK, I've incorporated all feedback received on this list regarding
draft-saintandre-xmpp-iri, which despite the last three characters of
the filename defines a URI scheme for Jabber/XMPP entities (with, I
hope, an accurate description of how that URI scheme can be used to
identify Jabber/XMPP entities as IRIs if desired). Therefore I'd like to
request final feedback on this list before I ask the relevant Area
Director to initiate a standards action regarding this I-D.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-iri-03.txt

Thanks!

Peter