Re: Comments on charmod-norm

Felix,

A very happy new year to you as well!

Thanks for the note.  I will refresh my knowledge of the previous last call
comments, but my view of last calls is that they are separate events and
the disposition of a comment submitted on a previous last call has no
effect on anybody's right to submit the same comment on the next last call ;^)

Having said that, I assure you that I did not *deliberately* or *knowingly*
submit a comment that duplicated a comment from the previous last call.

By the way, today, the joint QT meeting (XML Query WG and XSL WG) endorsed
my comments as Working Group comments, with instruction to me to add a
concrete example to my point (3) before transmitting them as WG
comments.  I will do that shortly and transmit them to you officially.

Hope this helps,
   Jim

At 1/10/2006 10:01 AM, Felix Sasaki wrote:
>Hi Jim,
>
>A happy new year.
>Thank you for your comments on the latest version of charmod-norm. We
>started today talking about them in the i18n core wg, and we were
>wondering if you had a look at the comments from the previous last call,
>see http://www.w3.org/International/Group/2002/charmod-lc/ . We will go
>through them and look for dublicates as well, but if you know already that
>there are some, just tell us.
>Thank you very much in advance.
>
>Felix

Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-* (SQL)     Phone: +1.801.942.0144
   Co-Chair, W3C XML Query WG; F&O (etc.) editor    Fax : +1.801.942.3345
Oracle Corporation        Oracle Email: jim dot melton at oracle dot com
1930 Viscounti Drive      Standards email: jim dot melton at acm dot org
Sandy, UT 84093-1063 USA          Personal email: jim at melton dot name
=  Facts are facts.   But any opinions expressed are the opinions      =
=  only of myself and may or may not reflect the opinions of anybody   =
=  else with whom I may or may not have discussed the issues at hand.  =