FW: Thank You ... and please take the W3C Technical Plenary Day Survey

All:

FYI. Please take the time to fill in the survey.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.