RE: I18N Comments on: Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in XML

Thanks! Please let us know if you need any additional information from us on these issues.

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
http://www.quest.com

Chair, Internationalization Core Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.