RE: Please review the Last call working draft CCXML

Dear Jim,

Thanks for the note. You were already in our review radar, per recent HCG status reports. I'm glad to see your Last Call request. The I18N Core WG will review your changes and send any comments we may have by your deadline of 29 July (or advise you otherwise).

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.