Re: SVG12: IRI Processing rules and xlink:href (Normalization)

It would be very good if this kind of discussion were at least copied
to public-iri@w3.org (done herewith). This will make sure that when
upgrading RFC 3987 from Proposed to Draft Standard, issues like this
can be taken into account.

Thanks and regards,     Martin.