RE: XML Schema: Component Designators Last Call

Sure thing. BTW, I started one on that spec as well.

The basic guidelines on an I18N review are that you should send your comments to this list, where the WG will adopt them (intact or with editorial changes) individually as appropriate. You should try to break out internationalization comments from non-internationalization comments to the degree possible.

Please number your comments and include references to the specific location in text that you are commenting on. Quote liberally.

Otherwise, have at it with our deep thanks.

We will greatly appreciate any work you do on the QT suite as well. The time for that review is short and the documents are many and long!

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.