[CSSWG][css-text-3] Status CSS Text Level 3, Open i18n Issues

Just wanted to give an update, we're very close to wrapping up the last few
issues on css-text-3. I'm hoping we can publish a CR soon. (Granted, I've been
hoping that for a very long time now.)

There's not been many significant changes since November. However, there is
one major change that concerns i18n: We redrafted the line break
transformation rules against a list of Unicode Blocks. I think this is
actually going to give better results than the existing text. However. We do
need review over the list of affected blocks.

The current draft is here:
   https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/#space-discard-set
The two interesting questions we found were wrt enclosed ideographics:
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4992
and certain Wide symbols - counting rods, tai xuan jing, & yi jing hexagrams:
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4993

There's also the original issue, of how to handle "ambiguous" cases like
quotation marks:
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/337
which I've refiled as
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5017

Please comment if you have thoughts on these issues.

~fantasai