Re: Writing-Modes translation project

On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:47:17 +0100
ishida@w3.org wrote:

> On 21/04/2016 03:12, Hiroshi Sakakibara wrote:
> > But, we fear to miss/lack
> > appropriate terminology in Japanese since we don't have so much
> > experience regarding publishing/layouting in Japan.
>
> there's a glossary at
> https://www.w3.org/TR/jlreq
>

> (specifically https://www.w3.org/TR/jlreq/#terminology)
>
> and the document itself provides explanations of the concepts.
>
> does that help?

Thank you!

I missed to write down that our termiology will base on JLReq's
terminology.  I meant "appropriate terminology" that natural
expression for publisher / web developer.

I already got some messages from Japanese.  We're now preparing the
process and will announce again.

I want to write Japanese message a little as an announcement.

(Writing-Modes の公式な日本語版を作成する方向で活動します.翻訳に興味
のある方は,翻訳以外でも整理の作業などもあるので,是非気軽にご連絡くだ
さい.)

- Hiroshi / skk

--