Re: [css-counter-styles] japanese-informal counter style

You beat me to ICU/CLDR RBNF :-)   IIRC, CLDR RBNF rules were referred to
when CSS3 counter styles were made, but obviously they're not identical.
 Note that CLDR RBNF rules are not set in stone and can be changed as
necessary.

BTW, thank you for bringing this up for Japanese. Both Korean
Hangul(formal) and Korean Hanja (formal) in the current draft have a
similar issues with '10', '100' and '1,000' etc in . I meant to take a look
at this before this gets finalized but I have been dragging feet.

Moreover, the suffix for Korean should not be U+3001 (ideographic comma)
but should be just ASCII comma.

I'll get back with more details.

Jungshik