Re: Ruby: Requirements and prioritization

Hi,

On 04/03/2013 16:24 , Ishii, Koji a | Koji | BLD wrote:
> Please count me as well for people who supports the requirement.
>
> BTW, knowing it’s even rarer, I can’t stop sharing yet another sample of
> double-ruby (not double-side ruby):
>
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8812114/scans/ishi/double-ruby.jpg
>
> This is a scan from a novel, where the hero writes a Kanbun
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanbun>-style letter to his wife.

Note that the current extension specification for ruby actively
precludes this by indicating that <ruby> inside <ruby> is meaningless.
But if there is implementers' support for this (and if it's possible in
the rendering model) then it is a very simple change to make to the
proposed extension to make it happen. Basically it just requires
*removing* text :)