Re: [css3-text] line-break questions/comments

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp> wrote:

> > The phrases "known to be X [language]" are completely undefined as far as
> > the current text is concerned. If you want to have one note that covers
> all X,
> > then by all means do so, but don't just leave it in such an undefined
> state.
>
> Did you follow the link? I think it's well-defined in Terminology section.
> The section also has examples you requested.

yes; my problem is the phrase "known to be Japanese or Chinese" does not
map to "if the content language contains 'ja' or 'zh' or equivalent as its
primary language subtag". same for the phrase "known to be Turkish" which
also appears in another context in this document