Re: Just Published! New Version of Working Group Note, Requirements for Japanese Text Layout (日本語組版処理の要件)

It's my pleasure to be able to help such a useful effort! Thank *you*
for your efforts to make it move forward all these years.

When the hardcopy is published, if you want to send me a couple of
paragraphs about it I will happily publish the news on the i18n Activity
home page. (Something like
http://www.w3.org/blog/International/2012/04/03/just-published-new-version-of-working-group-note-requirements-for-japanese-text-layout-%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E%E7%B5%84%E7%89%88%E5%87%A6%E7%90%86%E3%81%AE%E8%A6%81%E4%BB%B6/)

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead