Re: per-paragraph auto-direction, a.k.a. dir=uba

  I was partly joking and would in no way want to shoehorn in a new dir
value. I would add to Aharon's solutions that the standard approach is
to tear your hair out for a short while, give up and type the phone
number in backwards knowing you will live a cursed existence.

Phone numbers are one of those edge cases where the UBA hinders more
than helps.

Adil