Re: [html-bidi] Any bidi requirements for MathML (or MathMl in HTML)?

Oops. I missed the following in Bert's message:

> Unlike in HTML, each token is "directionally isolated" (in the terms of
> html-bidi WD), so a BDI attribute is not needed.

That's great! My previous message about what happens when RTL variable names
are used in an LTR formula should be ignored.

To check if there are any less obvious bidi needs note yet covered in
MathML, I will need to read its spec thoroughly.

Aharon

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin <aharon@google.com