Re: [html-bidi] Any bidi requirements for MathML (or MathMl in HTML)?

The situation is exactly the same for Persian: math formulas are
written from left-to-right.  I suspect that the same is true for
Arabic as well, but I'll defer the final confirmation to a native
speaker.

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>