RE: [html-bidi] Feedback on Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML

Hi!

Thanks for your reply Ehsan;
I assume that with the new algorithm, the plan is to have the source code indicate to users how many characters are being tested to see what their directionality is;
sorry for discussing names for the old.

Best wishes with this.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com