Re: f2f meeting day 1 notes: resolutions on sections 2.1, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 of "Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML"

A couple of things that I think need to be added to the list:

- (Section 3.3) Elements with block display do *not* introduce a UBA
paragraph break if they are floating or position:absolute.
- (Section 2.1) When translating HTML to plain text (e.g. for copy/paste),
ubi will affect the translation by sometimes adding LRM or RLM marks, using
a specific algorithm.

We need to discuss the ubi translation algorithm, but do not have time to do
so at the meeting. Please let's do it by e-mail, probably on the list, and
*soon*.

Some points to ponder:

- Do we need to specify the bidi behavior of elements with display other
than block, inline, inline-block, and runin? For example, there are all the
table-related display types ones.

- We have a problem with <bdo dir="ltr|rtl" ubi>, since bdo needs to
translate to unicode-bidi:override, but ubi needs to translate to
unicode-bidi:isolate. We could resolve by adding an override-and-isolate
value, I guess.

Aharon