Re: [i18n-activity] Simple outline of baseline section (#474)

From: himorin / Atsushi Shimono via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 09:47:51 +0000
To: public-i18n-archive@w3.org
an answer on the issue was given from WG in raised issue, Richard was asked to close or edit spec

Pointed answer does not change since issue raised, referring 'dominant-baseline' property of css-inline-3, I suppose we can close this without adding more text in css-align (= keeping text to refer definition in css-inline-3).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by himorin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/474#issuecomment-602172322 using your GitHub account