Re: [clreq] Remove some checkme in pinyin sections (#263)

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 16:33:53 +0000
To: public-i18n-archive@w3.org
And note how in your original example, although the comma is include in an annotation, the base comma is not annotated – the annotation that includes the comma is centred over the word 方面.

I don't really know what the right answer is – perhaps there are no stringent rules. I'm just looking at the examples and the text from clreq, and noticing a divergence.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by r12a
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/clreq/pull/263#issuecomment-590421263 using your GitHub account