W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-archive@w3.org > July to September 2019

Re: [bp-i18n-specdev] Incorporated my action item and other edits (#34)

From: Addison Phillips via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 03:08:43 +0000
To: public-i18n-archive@w3.org
Message-ID: <issue_comment.created-530645713-1568257722-sysbot+gh@w3.org>
> I think we should limit this PR to just the language-specific issues (plus perhaps any typos or very small editorial fixes) and untangle it from the other edits related to characters. The stuff in the characters section needs a lot more review and i can see a number of issues - not least that we created an article to replace much of the text that is being proposed here.


I forgot that I had an open PR before I started doing my edits. When I (eventually) did a pull of changes from w3c to my private repo and did the merge, I mistakenly merged the character changes. That change needs to be removed. In our private email conversation, I noted that I hadn't created a PR (because I noticed that I needed to make the change) but apparently had this PR already open. I will remove the character changes and we should be good to merge. (The only other change should be the respec fix)

GitHub Notification of comment by aphillips
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/bp-i18n-specdev/pull/34#issuecomment-530645713 using your GitHub account
Received on Thursday, 12 September 2019 03:08:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Monday, 4 July 2022 18:09:40 UTC