Re: [charmod-norm] 2.2.1 Canonical vs. Compatibility Equivalence vs Canonical non-equivalence

<https://github.com/w3c/charmod-norm/commit/c84dbe84c1c781c6a7dccb1b19ff5d3c014cb054>

> @asmusf <https://github.com/asmusf>: I adopted some of your
sentence,
> but not all of it. I hope not to recreate UAX39 here. In doing this,
> found that keeping the big red box where it was inappropriate. The
> warning basically came before all of the discussion of what
> Normalization is. So I created a new section below the others called

> "Limitations of Normalization". I also included a warning that some
> visually distinct things that one might think would be normalized
(so
> I'm told by developers, for example) are also not "fixed" by
> normalization, particularly the "K" forms.

Seems fine for a quick overview of the issue.

<https://github.com/w3c/charmod-norm/issues/69#issuecomment-186543598>.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by asmusf
Please view or discuss this issue at